Re: yangtse: curl/lib sendf.c,1.125,1.126 sendf.h,1.33,1.34

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:17:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Colin Hogben wrote:

> #define info0(d,f) Curl_infof(f)
> #define info1(d,f,a1) Curl_infof(f,a1)
> #define info2(d,f,a1,a2) Curl_infof(f,a1,a2)
> #define info3(d,f,a1,a2,a3) Curl_infof(d,f,a1,a2,a3)
>
> This does impose a slight burden on the libcurl developers (remembering to
> count the args of any new info calls).

I've been involved in projects that use this approach, and I must say that I
find it slightly painful to always have to change the number when adding or
removing arguments (since you always forget it and then get warnings and have
to change it and recompile etc). In fact, I rather live with some compiler
warnings on osbcure platforms than do it this way.