Re: FD leakage with dump

From: Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:46:23 +0200

Well, I have observed that when I disabled openssl support in 7.16.1
the fds were still left in CLOSE_WAIT state, plus there were segfaults
inside openssl from time to time, as I mentioned in another mail.

Now with 7.16.2-CVS with the attached config.log neither the leak nor
the CLOSE_WAIT state seems to happen anymore.

I resend the test program with the boost class removed.

The program is quite easy to follow, it's just a couple of methods
that put curl to work. It's a queue of urls, which get crawled.

I don't think is such a big program.

Regards.