about location field , when there is the case of moved resources.

From: Rajesh Singh <rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:12:15 +0530

Hello Dan,

first of all thanks for good ideas( i.e. LiveHttpHeaders). i got many a things to know about http headers.
I am getting little bit comfortable with curl now, well but i guess many a thing more i require to know about.

well ! ahead is a problem i am not getting to it.. Please explain a bit, if you could and please provide some clue.

i am thankfull for your last suggestion.

GET /h/addjob.asp?stylecode=&brand=aa&recruiterid=ZZZZZ206FE33AF125288866 HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
Referer: http://www.awesomeaccountants.com/h/foremp.asp?stylecode=&brand=aa&email=krishan_vinay@yahoo.com&password=kshitiju28&rid=ZZZZZ206FE33AE125156004&subbrand=