Downtime on the 15th and meet me in Stockholm the 16th

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:03:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

On friday the 15th of June (one week from now) between around 15:00 to 20:00
CEST (central european daylight savings time) we will have the main curl web
site as well as the cool.haxx.se server (mailing list and CVS etc) shut down.
During that time we're changing internet operator and IP addresses on the
servers. Of course this is a perfect opportunity for everything to just fail
and cause trouble, so there's a risk things won't run rock solid until a day
or two after this event. Please bear with us. The benefit is that the main
curl servers get much better bandwidth, going from 2mbit/sec to 10mbit/sec.

While I'm at it, I also wanted to mention that on the Saturday following (June
16th 2007) I'm doing a talk in Stockholm, Sweden at Slackathon 2007
(http://slackathon.se/) about how to run open source projects, so feel free to
stop by!