RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 01:24:17 +0200

Hi Mathew,
> I had decided not to respond to this thread anymore. But you are a
ok, but only one last: I think Dan was not incorrect to you, and you probably got him wrong a bit;
I couldnt find that offense or arronance in his words than you see;
instead Dan just tried to help you, and I couldnt have done better than he did.

> don't like going into it again and let us leave it behind and need to
> move on.
agreed.

> I understand your situation for Win32. I definitely am willing to help
> you by way of testing etc.. I had even suggested a way to add win-32
> support for some of the libssh2 sample programs.
yes, and as soon as my time permits I will check the samples;
and if it seems that I forget just send a ping to remind me....

> Now coming to your mentioning about curl command line. I had only dealt
> with libcurl so far, and never even had compiled the curl command line
> until two days ago. I didn't had a need for the command line version. As
> you know, it is a frustrating experience to compile software written for
> POSIX platforms, on the mingw32 platform (without MSYS). Hence I avoided
> doing it until two days ago. Previously when Daniel asked me to test one
> libssh2 sample program, to make sure that the libssh2 work on mingw32, I
> tested it and sent the results that it is working as expected. The
> problem might be in the interface between libcurl and libssh2. I had
> also mentioned in it that I couldn't test the command line curl since I
> haven't compiled it. But now I have managed to compile the command line
> curl too.
oh, I think you missed to read the ./doc/INSTALL file's MingW32 section;
if you would use the main Makefile then you would just do a
mingw32-make mingw32-ssh2-ssl-zlib
and you would get the *.a, *.dll, and the curl.exe file all in one go....

I guess though you did chdir lib, and then used Makefile.m32 directly....
open the Makefile in the project root and look for the other mingw32 make targets...

greets, Guen.