Re: Specifying colon in authentication username

From: Achint Mehta <achintmehta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:09:13 -0400

Thanks Jeff, Daniel.

I get the idea.
However, since we cannot provide only the password to curl library, so
it means that both username and password would have to be sent in the
URL. Therefore, this solution would not be feasible in digest
authentication. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Would try the suggested solution and let you know how that works out.