Re: ftp upload example question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:32:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Dima Yashkir wrote:

> * Uploaded unaligned file size (15173 out of 577759279830809413 bytes)
> * Closing connection #0
> ^^^^^^^^^^^result is: Transferred a partial file

[...]

> The file at the destination seems fine, but I am wondering why is perform
> failing with this error? Anyone got any suggestions?

This is happening because libcurl and your application have different ideas
about how large a 'curl_off_t' type is. You most probably need to add some
define or something (like _FILE_OFFSET_BITS set to 64) to build your app with
proper 64bit file size support.

Alternatively, you change your app to use CURLOPT_INFILESIZE (without the
_LARGE) as that takes a plain 32bit value, which seems to be what you're
currently is passing to it.