Option for forcing POST after redirect

From: euphrate_ylb <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:24:27 +0200

As introduced in this previous thread (, I think curl should
support an option for allowing people to post data even after a redirection.
Such an option would be especially useful for developer that are not using
curl directly (via another library) and don't want to execute any curl

Ex: In PHP the PEAR::SOAP library relies on curl for HTTPS. Therefore you
can setup options for curl but you don't neet to execute directly curl

This option may be something like '--force-post' or something based on
'--location-...'. What do you think of that? Am I the only one that require
such a functionality?