Re: ssize_t: libcurl vs libssh2

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

> PLEASE don't top-post. I write this in almost every reply these days. I

Truly sorry about that, i'm used to simply clicking the reply button. Will
try hard not to let that happen again.

> What about my question about helping out to fix the warnings?

i would be glad to help out, but i never supplied a fix before. Can you
point me to a guideline on how to do this ? (oh, not sure that is even
required, but i am not able to test my fixes on many platforms)

> Can you make stand-alone libssh2 examples to run exactly as you want?
>
> I mean, have you ruled out that this is a problem in libssh2, as if it is
> you're better off fixing them first in the libssh2 camp.

Well, that is exactly what i use libcurl for :-p. So i don't have to deal
with libssh2 myself.
Unless there are some existing examples around. Actually, i'm simply
trying to pull a file from an sftp server.

best regards