Re: ssize_t: libcurl vs libssh2

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:46:41 +0200

Hi Immanuel,

> i would be glad to help out, but i never supplied a fix before. Can you
> point me to a guideline on how to do this ? (oh, not sure that is even
> required, but i am not able to test my fixes on many platforms)
ok, I believe I've just fixed this in both libssh2 and libcurl.
If you still want to help then please either fetch tomorrow's daily snapshots of both libs, or use current CVS code, and verify that the fix works...
Also next time please mention your compiler & version when you post about such issues.

thanks, Guenter.