Re: SSL: couldn't create a context -- out of memory

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:18:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, mini thomas wrote:

> * SSL: couldn't create a context!
> * Closing connection #0
> * out of memory

Something seems to fail, assuming you're out of memory...

> Why libcurl says "out of memory " after machine reboot ?

Single-step trough it and you'll find out!

> But I would like to know about the "out of memory" print in the verbose. and
> why this issue is not coming always)

That verbose string is probably written at lib/transfer.c around line 2508,
and I don't know why you see it in the first place and even less why it isn't
happening always.

It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else, based on the fact that nobody else
has reported this problem.

Did you try to upgrade and test with a modern libcurl version?