Re: Seek function

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:46:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Georg Lippitsch wrote:

> And one more patch, created with "cvs diff -u" ...

Thanks, I'm working on this and I hope to commit it soon.

My main headache right now is to make the curl tool use it, and for that to
work smoothly it can't use fseek() since that isn't doing 64bit seeks on
Windows, so I need to switch to lseek() (and our lseek windows define trick)
and for that to work I need to replace the existing fopen(), fread() calls and
more... I think I'll save that work for a separate commit (and day) though.