Re: Problems connecting to a Filezilla FTPS on Mac OS X

From: Daniel Gollás <dgollas_at_ollin.com.mx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:50:53 -0500

> But are you using the same libcurl and OpenSSL versions on both Mac and
> Windows? If not, that can certainly explain the differences you see.
>
> 7.13.1 is very old.

Thanks for answering so fast. Indeed, my windows version is 7.16.4....
On OS X 10.4 the installed version is really old, altough Leopard seems
to include at least 7.16.

Anyway, I am trying to install the new version in 10.4, but have not had any
luck
even using darwin ports. This is also a problem since I need to redistribute
my
application to users and I need an easy method of installing a newer
version,
any suggestions on this?

 Thankyou.
   Daniel.