RE:Problem Curl On VDK

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:02:30 +0530

Dear All;
Thanx to all for your support and time. Now we got success on https using
curl. I want to retrieve data on socket which is sent by server. Actually
in below API :
 CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLoption option, parameter),
 by setting CURLOPT_WRITEDATA and CURLOPT_READDATA we can write and read
the file data but If we want to read the data(data on socket) which is
coming from server, what API is going to use to get this data.
Please reply me.

Thnx Regards,
Ajeet