Re: patch for unordered body and header in re-authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:10:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Jari Urpalainen wrote:

>> Given this description, it gives me the feeling you may in fact suffer from
>> effects of the bug we're working on in this bug report:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=976&atid=100976
>>
> it's definitely about ~ similar issue, but it doesn't work in my case, since
> rewindaftersend will not be set with that patch.

Right, but what went into CVS was a bit differently since my suggested patch
there wasn't good enough so some further work was done and committed.

Are you still seeing the problem with current CVS? If so, I'll try to write up
a test case mimicing the details of your initial report to better understand
what happens and how your suggested fix works on this case.