About Response printing through curl

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:00:33 +0530

Dear All;

Thanks allot all of you for your help. Actually I implement http client
using curl library and stream meta content from server. But I did not use
printf statement. but I saw

What response was coming from server (Like HTTP/1.1 200 OK, 302 moved ,etc
).It was printing whole content. Can I set any parameter in curl_easy_setopt
or other way, that it will not print response which is coming from server,
only what I need, we can print using printf.

Please suggest me.

Thnx.

Regards;

Ajeet Kumar Singh