Re: About Response printing through curl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:57:41 -0700

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:28:12AM +0530, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:
> Thanks to Daniel Stenberg for his help. As you told me disable
> verbose, then I set #undef CURL_DISABLE_VERBOSE_STRINGS in config file and

That un-disables verbose mode (i.e. enables it). Actually, that's a
compile-time define that's only needed in special cases where space is an
issue. It doesn't eliminate verbose output altogether, which is done with
a run-time option (CURLOPT_VERBOSE).

> tried to connect www.paypal.com. Then also I saw given below response was
> printing automatically in output window of VDSP.

If you don't set your own write callback, curl will write its output to a
terminal, which is what's happening here.

>>> Dan