Problems while using curl to do push

From: wangjun <wangjun_at_nextbase.cn>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:04:09 +0800

Hi!
    I am a new user of curl,I have run a testcode with version curl-7.15.1,
    which intend to keep a connection for about 50mins to wait for server reply (during this period server may only reply a '100 Continue',and I set the CURLOPT_TIMEOUT to 3600),can curl do this? if yes,why I keep getting the "Empty reply from server" error after about 10mins when it has got the 'HTTP/1.1 100 Continue' ? Is there any default settings would cause client to give up when server didn't close the connection?
Can anyone help me ,thanks a lot.