Re: Multi interface ignores CURLOPT_TIMEOUT when CURLOPT_NOSIGNALis used

From: Christopher Palow <cpalow_at_facebook.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:42:43 -0700

While this is all theoretical and tangential (Iım guessing the behavior is a
bug and not a design feature), Iıll stand by original comment. I feel if
youıre going to go to the added complexity of doing event driven I/O you
probably have a complex enough app that you want to use threads at the same
time. Maybe you want to avoid blocking disk I/O or maybe you want to take
advantage of a multiple execution cores. Things like that.

Chris