Re: DNS lookup freezes easy handles (multi interface)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:05:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> Would be nice if someone else could try the hiperfifo.c example with 5-6
>> URLs pointing to the same host and report back.
>
> I'll give it a shot as soon as I can.

I tried this last night with 5 links to a Swedish news paper site, but
annoyingly I instead got a different problem in my face. Repeatedly. (I get a
CURLE_BAD_SOCKET because I've I've removed a socket from libevent, I get a
notification from livevent that there was action on the removed socket and
when I pass that to libcurl it legitimately returns error). So now I'll first
need to see if I can understand and fix this issue and then proceed and see if
your issue will repeat in my end.