libcurl + SSL certificate issue

From: sanal p <maverick4ml_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
&nbsp; I tried to initiate an HTTPS connection with an apache webserver using libcurl.
I generated the certificates as below and used the sample code provided in the examples folder. Unfortunately am getting CURLE_SSL_CONNECT_ERROR with error buffer

openssl req -config openssl.cnf -new -out my-server.csr
            openssl rsa -in privkey.pem -out my-server.key

            openssl x509 -in my-server.csr -out my-server.cert -req -signkey my-server.key -days 365""error:0407006A:rsa routines:RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1:block type is not 01"

Though its openssl problem, please let me know if anyone else faced the same issue with libcurl. Suggestion and advises cordially accepted..Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
Maverick