Re: probs. building libcurl w/gssapi on win32

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 20:00:51 +0200

2008/5/22, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> Tried it, but doesn't look like that's going to work. gssapi/gssapi.h also
> includes win-mac.h, and so also starts giving me duplicate definitions:
>
> #if defined(_MSDOS) || defined(_WIN32)
> #include <win-mac.h>
> #endif

You must have skipped the part where you have to #define
_KRB5_WIN_MAC_H 1 before including _any_ GSSMIT header in libcurl, as
this is what should prevent the inclusion of the contents of GSSMIT's
<win-mac.h> even when it is included no matter from where.

The effect must be to first get undefined symbols, not duplicate ones,
when building libcurl.

Once you get that going is the moment to include only the symbols
actually needed in "libcurl_gssmit_win_mac.h".

--
-=[Yang]=-