Re: probs. building libcurl w/gssapi on win32

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:07:37 +0200

2008/5/22, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> Yang Tse wrote:
> > 2008/5/22, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> >

> > > Tried it, but doesn't look like that's going to work. gssapi/gssapi.h
> also
> > > includes win-mac.h, and so also starts giving me duplicate definitions:
> > >
> > > #if defined(_MSDOS) || defined(_WIN32)
> > > #include <win-mac.h>
> > > #endif
> > >

> > You must have skipped the part where you have to #define
> > _KRB5_WIN_MAC_H 1 before including _any_ GSSMIT header in libcurl, as
> > this is what should prevent the inclusion of the contents of GSSMIT's
> > <win-mac.h> even when it is included no matter from where.
> >
> > The effect must be to first get undefined symbols, not duplicate ones,
> > when building libcurl.
> >
> > Once you get that going is the moment to include only the symbols
> > actually needed in "libcurl_gssmit_win_mac.h".
> >

> I didn't skip that part. You didn't read my email carefully. In a second
> place, in gssapi/gssapi.h - a header file in MIT Kerberos, not a header file
> in libcurl - they also include win-mac.h. That doesn't go away with a
> #define _KRB5_WIN_MAC_H 1.

Ok, you might have read my first mail. But didn't understand it or get the idea.

And you might have also read the second one which you have even quoted above.

I'll repeat it a third time here Just in case I'm not clear enough YET.

You have to #define _KRB5_WIN_MAC_H 1 before including ___ANY___
GSSMIT header in libcurl, as this is what should prevent the inclusion
of the contents of GSSMIT's <win-mac.h> even when it is included no
matter from where.

Get it now ?

I'm unable of writing it more clearly. But I could use upercase if you

Hint: Have I said somewhere that inclusion of GSSMIT headers in
libcurl is _only_ done in urldata.h ?

You owe me a drink for the hint :-)))))))))))))))

But keep reading, there's more.

--
-=[Yang]=-