RE: library version bump

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:59:04 +0200

Under OS400, dyn. libraries entry points are assigned an index at
library build time. This index depends on the order entry points are
listed in library building directives.
When some entry point is added, the new library is backward compatible
only if the new entry point is listed after all the others.

Since I have no way to determine from libcurl sources in what order
entry points have been added to libcurl, I cannot build a properly
ordered library building directive file... so the addition of an entry
point makes the new library backward Incompatible, because entry point
indexes will differ.

As a consequence, library version ought to be bumped for OS400 !