CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION documentation and examples patches

From: Nikolai Kondrashov <Nikolai.Kondrashov_at_oktetlabs.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 11:59:03 +0400

Hello all,

Long ago I've talked about submitting a tiny patch to the
CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION documentation. I've finally got around to it :)
Please see curl-headerfunction-doc.patch attachment.

I've also tried to fix all of the size*nmemb misunderstanding in the
examples. I guess it doesn't fire since libcurl always passes 1 for nmemb,
but documentation says we should return nmemb*size so we'd better do.

I understand that there are a lot of other issues in there, but this one
seems somewhat often overlooked and is worth stressing out, because if
things are to change it is gonna break horribly in user's code which is
often copied from examples.

Please see curl-examples.patch attachment.

Sincerely,
Nick