Re: SSL Output on Perl's Libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:54:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 May 2008, Brian Fife wrote:

> SSLv2, Client hello (1):

> I haven't seen any options for disabling this via setopt, and I also tried
> setting CURL_VERBOSE to 0. Is there any way to disable this output?

As I said on the other list when you posted there, that output is a debug
output that requires CURLOPT_VERBOSE set to 1. If you didn't do it explicitly
in your code, then the perl binding must be doing it.

I've checked the perl binding code but I can't say I see where it would do
this. But I'm really not very familiar with its internals.