Re: NTLM Auth

From: vaibhav bindroo <vaibhav.199_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:09:03 +0530

Hi ,

I am using SSPI for creating SSL session through a separate self-written
library and not through Libcurl . I am using Libcurl to create a proxy
tunnel to the server Actually I figured out the problem while debugging
..Internally Libcurl uses MBCS ( Multi byte CS )for creating NTLM creds
using SSPI . But my project setting was unicode ...So the Security function
pointer was not being initialized as it catered to ANSI explicitly and hence
the contect didn't get created... I changed the respective settings and then
it worked properly .

Thanks for the quick response though.

Regards
~Vaibhav Bindroo