RE: Unhandled exception when using curl_easy_perform()inVisualStudio2005 on Windows XP.

From: Xu Xiaogang-a19881 <nickxu_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:59:48 +0800

Thanks for the information. I did use /MDd for code generation. When I change it to /MD, the unhandled exception is gone.
But, when I captured the packages sent by curl when I called libcurl to post some contents to a server, I did not find the content set via curl_easy_setopt (curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, ***).
I am not clear what is happening now. Do you have any idea?

Regards
-Xiaogang