Re: Compilers used for non-configure systems/platforms

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:38:15 +0200

2008/6/3, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> OS400, OpenVMS, TPF, Symbian and z/OS are a few I can think of.
>
> But I guess it's not _that_ important, we should make a best effort
> and make it easy to fix this for the ones that aren't immediately done
> right from the start.

Yep, that's the reason why I'm preparing a single section for each
compiler in curlrules.h.dist, and also to avoid that 'fixing' one
compiler breaks others. This will make curlrules.h.dist somewhat
bigger than not doing it in this way, but it should really help to
address each compiler as individually as possible.

--
-=[Yang]=-