NSS support quirks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:01:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

I tried to build libcurl with NSS the other day and the experience got me
quite annoyed.

- NSS doesn't seem to have any proper "home" on the internet so I can't find
   what the most recent version is or what the recent changes to it have been.

- I can't find any proper documentation for the functions libcurl uses.

- I run a fairly updated Debian Unstable and I have NSS version 3.12
   installed I believe. configure detects and enables NSS for the build, but
   I seem to lack several functions and the linking fails.

Can anyone help me out with these problems of mine? What NSS version should I
use? Where do I find it?