Need Help to use libcurl in Solaris

From: Uttam_Nayak <Uttam_Nayak_at_satyam.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:22:34 +0530

Hi All,

I need to use libcurl in Solaris envirnment.
I have downloaded the libcurl source code curl-7[1][1].18.2.tar. After compiling I am getting both static and dynamic libraries.
I have written a small Cpp file from which I am calling curl_easy_init(), curl_easy_setopt(), curl_easy_perform().
I have included the curl.h in the Cpp file.
While compiling the Cpp file I am giving command like g++ executable.cpp PATH TO LIBCURL LIBRARY.

But it's not working for me. I am getting errors like undefined sysbols for SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb, SSL_load_error_strings, EVP_PKEY_free, SSL_get_peer_certificate, SSL_CIPHER_get_name, sk_value, RAND_load_file, X509_NAME_oneline etc. etc. in libcurl.so.

I have also add the curl library path to system "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" envirnment variable and also header path to INCLUDE varibale, but still it is not working for me. I am getting the same errors.

Could any one please help me, how to link the libcurl to my Cpp file. It's really urgent.

Regards,
Uttam Nayak.

DISCLAIMER: