Re: NSS support quirks

From: Axel Tillequin <axel.tillequin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:52:37 +0200

hi,

well, i'd suggest then to remove the -I../lib path and rely on
the fact that "xxx" includes are indeed searched first in ".".
Then <base64.h> will be taken from the path added by `nss-config --cflags`,
and "base64.h" from ".".
Its a bit tricky but should work.

Of course since some "private" curl headers are needed "outside" the lib dir,
they have to be found by the compiler...that's why -I../lib was added.
Actually, I've checked how many of those private headers are used outside
if the lib dir and it appears that base64.h, curlx.h and memdebug.h are used
only in tests/server.
I'd suggest to modify the way they are included in tests/server into
"../lib/xxx.h"
so that -I../lib can be removed from the search path.

--
axel