RE: libcurl ssl with fedora 9

From: Phil Pellouchoud <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:51:34 -0700

Okay, I turned on the verbose flag and got this:

* About to connect() to port 443 (#0)
* Trying * connected
* Connected to ( port 443 (#0)
* Unknown cipher in list: ABC-123
* NSS error -5978
* Closing connection #0
* Couldn't use specified SSL cipher
client cert: /home/test/test.cert

I xxx'd out some of the unimportant stuff.