RE: CURLMOPT_TIMERFUNCTION not called when last timer cancelled

From: David Lasker <dave_at_altosdesign.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:59:36 -0700

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> You use curl_multi_socket() with select() ?

Yes I do.

My application reads N records from an database and then performs N HTTP
posts in parallel using curl_multi_socket_action. Since the only sockets
involved are those used for HTTP, I didn't see any point in using libevent,
so I do my own select. I use CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION to tell my select which
FD's to look for.

Is there a better way to implement this?

Thanks for answering my other dumb questions!

Dave