Re: Errors while building

From: Scoped Ptr <scoped.ptr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:31:32 -0700

Its on Ubuntu 8.04 compiled with gcc 4.1.2
The curl version is the latest one - 7.18.2

Now i used the following to configure:
./configure --disable-ftp --disable-file --disable-ldap --disable-dict
--disable-telnet --disable-tftp --disable-manual --disable-ipv6
--disable-verbose --disable-sspi --disable-crypto-auth --disable-cookies
--without-ssl --with-nss --without-zlib --without-libidn
CC=/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2/bin/gcc