Re: Re: IPv6 Support

From: Phil Blundell <pb_at_reciva.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:15:06 +0000

"curl 3.x" doesn't seem like a reasonable curl version. If this is
really your version then it must be very old: the current one is curl
7.19.x. Where are you finding this number?

Anyway, on your actual problem. "getaddrinfo(3) failed" sounds rather
like the problem is in your system resolver, not in libcurl itself.
Have you tried building libcurl to use c-ares rather than the host
resolver? Are other programs - ping, say - able to resolve the address
format in question?

p.