Re: CURLMOPT_PIPELINING enabled by default?

From: Frank BASKER <dearbasker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:20:40 -0800 (PST)

From curl-users list:
>> Is pipelining enabled by default when you use the multi interface?
>No, pipelining is not enabled by default.

I was unable to find where pipelining_enabled was set to false in multi.c
- unless you call curl_multi_setopt(multiHandle, CURLMOPT_PIPELINING, 0);

While investigating a crash, I noticed the offending line was Curl_removeHandleFromPipeline()
But I never enabled pipelining...
Is pipelining enabled by default when you use the multi interface?

FB