RE: Problem in posting filename=""

From: <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:20:47 +0530

 Actually after we post this form, as per the actual URL it should have
an entry in webtool logs that data has been sent and but posting form
now is not making any such entry in the webtool logs. That means URL is
not performing any function afetr receiving the form data.

Earlier, I was getting "Expectation failed" Error from the server, then
what I did, I appended "Expect:" to the header list. After that it is
working fine. Can it be the problem.