RE: hangs up of application above libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:05:59 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Igor Novoseltsev wrote:

> I tried to handle situation, where the subject handle is in the pipe. The
> fixed patch is attached.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my slow response to this. I've now committed your
patch, just a little edited: made them all less than 80 column lines, added
some comments and added some use of local variables to make code with repeated
struct field accesses slightly easier on the eye (imho).

Please try this out now and do tell us how it runs for you!