RE: hangs up of application above libcurl

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:04:51 +0200

> Thanks a lot and sorry for my slow response to this. I've now
committed your
> patch, just a little edited: made them all less than 80 column lines,
added
> some comments and added some use of local variables to make code with
> repeated
> struct field accesses slightly easier on the eye (imho).
>
> Please try this out now and do tell us how it runs for you!

I'd adopted the practice of local variables, next time I'll demonstrates
the skills :)

Good news are that the problem scenario is not stuck at beginning, as it
was before fix.
Therefore the fix improved code quality.
Bad news, the scenario still stuck after thousand of transactions.

To my sorrow I won't have a time to investigate the problem in close
weeks.
I have no idea if the latest stuck is caused by the "bad"/"not full"
fix, or if it is caused by the other "new" problem. Therefore I can
recommend neither leave the fix in the version nor postpone the
patching.

I decided to switch off the pipelining for now,
Hopping I'll come back to it later, probably in January-February.

Thanks,
Igor