Re: Using certificate from memory - Mutal authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:29:30 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Itay Dagan wrote:

> Maybe as a start I would do it for ssl-lib

Your use of top-posting now made us loose the thread and context... And
full-quoting is plain wrong and stupid. Please stop that.

> I am now trying to do it on the other way too (mutual authentication)
> meaning client will upload a certificate from memory (not a file) and send
> it to the server.
>
> Can you advise on that ? has it been talked about in the past ? (didnt saw
> it :)

You mean plain SSL client certificates? Then I can't offer much advice since
I'm not that experienced in such certificates in general nor the OpenSSL API
in specific - nor what the other SSL libs offer API-wise.