RE: libcurl and libssh2

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:56:28 +0800

Thanks for the correction.

By the way, can libcurl create some folder or file when uploading via SFTP? Now, our printer creates some temporary folders/files in the process of ftp transfer, in order to protect the tranfer from other threads, i.e. something like a mutex protection.

And after the transfer, can libcurl remove the remote temporary file/folder?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang