Memory management in libcurl

From: Krishna Chaithanya Muthyala <chetan.eee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:11:03 +0530

Hi,

I have a libcurl client which does an HTTP POST many times before the
program exits. I wanted to know how the memory management works in libcurl.

I have observed that some memory is being used for the first HTTP POST and
not getting released. But no further memory is used for the succeeding HTTP
POSTs.

Are there any known leaks in libcurl while doing an HTTP POST?

I am following this sequence of calls while doing an HTTP POST.

curl_easy_init();
  curl_slist_append(headerlist,"Accept: */*");
  curl_formadd();
  curl_easy_setopt();
curl_easy_perform();
curl_easy_cleanup();

curl_formfree();
curl_slist_free_all(headerlist);

Please let me know if I am missing anything which could cause a leak.

Thanks and Regards,
krishna