RE: libcurl and libssh2

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:28:41 +0800

After some research, I feel that maybe curl_easy_setopt() and curl_easy_perform() still can be used without the need for any other func:
/* from http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTWRITEDATA */
CURLOPT_WRITEDATA

Data pointer to pass to the file write function. If you use the CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION option, this is the pointer you'll get as input. If you don't use a callback, you must pass a 'FILE *' as libcurl will pass this to fwrite() when writing data.

The internal CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION will write the data to the FILE * given with this option, or to stdout if this option hasn't been set.

If you're using libcurl as a win32 DLL, you MUST use the CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION if you set this option or you will experience crashes.

This option is also known with the older name CURLOPT_FILE, the name CURLOPT_WRITEDATA was introduced in 7.9.7.