Re: How to get HTTP charset? I wanna do charset conversion(or maybe libcurl already has this feature)

From: Alexandre Morgaut <Alexandre.Morgaut_at_4d.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:17:30 +0200

Some can't fix the content-type HTTP header and then specify it as a meta in the HTML content

<head>

But still...
As some editors set this meta html tag by default from templates, even this information isn't already true

Your choice to add a byte based charset detection script or to accept that badly formatted document won't be well supported