Re: Locking issue in libcurl?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:14:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Artem Zhirkow wrote:

> I got many problems with my apache webserver when I tried to use php
> configured with curl support. Curl was build with gnutls-2.8.6 and
> openssl-0.9.8n. Apache crashed with
>
> apache2: ath.c:213: _gcry_ath_mutex_unlock: Assertion `*lock ==
> ((ath_mutex_t) 1)' failed.

Sorry, but it is no libcurl code causing this failure. libcurl doesn't use any
locks at all, but leaves that to the app using the library. So most likely an
app using libcurl provides these calls to the gcrypt mutex function.

I supposed PHP is the one here that might setup this lock. I don't know
really.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se