downloading zip file via aspx page

From: Claudio_Unige <claudiounige_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:44:20 +0200

Hi,

I have a website in asp .net, and with firefox it works perfectly, I set in
the field the date and when it does a post back I get the same webpage with
the date and a popup to download the correct zip file.

With libCurl I created the viewstate and the webpage does correctly
download, but not the zip file.

Maybe it is because libCurl stops reading when the page is finished? Or
could it be because the zip file is not http traffic? (at least that is how
it appears in wireshark).

Any info is welcome it is one of my first experiences with libcurl and
automating website operations.

Thanks
-Claudio