Re: Content-Disposition: Attachment;

From: Claudio_Unige <claudiounige_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:15:23 +0200

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:25 AM, Claudio_Unige wrote:
>
> > Has anybody been able to receive an attachment sent from a
> > server with Content-Disposition: Attachment; ?
>
> In your case I believe the Content-Disposition header only
> suggests a filename to use when saving the file, it really
> should not make any difference to libcurl.
>
> - Jeff

You are correct, but the problem is not the file name but the fact that in
my code I only retrieve the webpage being sent and not the attachment,
therefore I dont have the file.
Also with wireshark I see the attachment going through when i use firefox,
but not when I use libcurl, it is as if there was something else going on
that neither wireshark nor livehttpheaders show that triggers the beginning
of the transfer (which starts when I press save on the firefox save dialog).

-Claudio