Typo in configure option --disable-threaded-resover

From: DISTEC Helwing Lutz <Helwing_at_distec.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:04:39 +0200

Hi,

When trying to build curl 7.21.0 i've found a typo (missing 'l') in the
configure option to disable the threadded resolver. When grepping over
the directory it looks like this is not just a mistake in the configure
help but the actual name of the option: --disable-threaded-resover.
This caused some confusion...

I also have a question: what was the behaviour before version 7.21.0 of
the resolver? I want to keep the old behaviour if possible...

Thanks a lot
Cheers
Lutz