supressing output from CURLOPT_NOBODY when it has been set to 1

From: John Utz <>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:54:12 -0700

  curl_easy_setopt(g_pCrl, CURLOPT_NOBODY, 1L);

Is a wonderful thing! However, it prints to stdout:

  Accept-ranges: bytes

I've dug into the source, and this buffer is written in lib/ftp.c and passed toCurl_client_write() in lib/sendf.c and it seems to be callback related.

I would like to not have it print to stdout, is there a callback that i can implement that will replace this default behavior?

tnx in advance for any information you all can provide!

List admin: